Jujutsu Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kojima
Kojima

Hidden Mountain forest Dragon10

http://Cloudcoast.website

PRIVATE Hidden Mountain forest

Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:32 am

Hidden Mountain forest Juuyonkou.full.1251048Hidden Mountain forest EFqrCDUWsAAkEg4
Hidden Mountain forest 4b7f8becd5bb30c92a3890134dcae17c
Hidden Mountain forest EONJLMdXkAUOAP4
THE HIDDEN MOUNTAIN FOREST
Hidden Mountain forest 10ejzfl

The bus comes to a screeching halt. The engine dies down and the driver instructs them all that they arrive. The only structure was a large shed that had not been visited in some time. The air here was fresh and clean and the sun beamed high above. Within this shed were a number of lower-grade cursed tools and other useful items, such as talismans and standard cursed objects. Beyond the resting area was a large field with an expansive forest just beyond. This location was a few miles away from Tokyo Tech. The area was hidden using Jujutsu to keep random people from wandering in into untimely death. Students would have an opportunity to gear up and use some temporary equipment. Not everyone has access to much-cursed energy or control right? Each Student would have coordinates or "lots" allocated to them as to where their section of the test would take place.
(LOT A)
TEAM 1
1. Iko Kamo (Captain)
2. Nagi Seijūrō
3. Jin Ryu
(LOT B)
TEAM 2  -
1. Okiku Ito (Captain)
2. Kingu Ryu
3. Taikutsuna Unmei
4. Rengoku Takahiro
(LOT C)
TEAM 3
1. Mitei Unmei (Captain)
2. Kensaku Unmei
3. Katsumi Unmei
(LOT D)
TEAM 4
1. Hajime Ryu (Captain)
2. Kamiki Suzaku
(LOT E)
TEAM 5
1. Ao Ryu (Captain)
2. Masahi Unmei
3. Ra Zenin
(LOT F)
TEAM 6
Hikaru Urutora (Leader)
Kinshi Makotsu

Hidden Mountain forest Image0
After the students gathering their tools if they needed any, they would be allowed to congregate and strategize. A voice calls out from behind them.
"HELLO STUDENTS. I Believe you met my colleague Sakurai. My name is Hiro. I'll be taking over this time to give ol' pretty boy a break. As you have seen each of you will be called one after another to your respective Plots of land to battle curses. Surviving and victory mean you have made it in. Losing even one member of your team will send you back home. Understand? You may begin whenever you are prepared. Most relevant information can be found in your phones though I am here if you have any extra questions."
With that closing statement, Hiro stood next to the shed observing the choices students made. He would watch as each team ran out into the forest.