Jujutsu Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kojima
Kojima

Admin Hall  Dragon10

http://Cloudcoast.website

Admin Hall  Empty Admin Hall

Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Admin Hall  1000
The Entrance—

Admin Hall  7cd0c4a979a516f526fb2b411050503eAdmin Hall  School2B2528Anime2BBackground25292B011
Admin Halls

Admin Hall  4261ffdc43c5269ab0683e9fac1bf281
Onizuka's Office

Admin Hall  Ef5e34668792253ec0acb7d62db79647
Principal' Office

Admin Hall  Adrien-roy-exercice
Admin Meeting Hall

Admin Hall  7bacefcfd612aaefc8f2dff5e6f57637
Surveillance Sector

Last edited by Kojima on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kojima
Kojima

Admin Hall  Dragon10

http://Cloudcoast.website

Admin Hall  Empty Re: Admin Hall

Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Admin Hall  10ejzfl
The Admin hall was a custom building set forth at the apex of the Jujutsu academy. Custom built to accommodate a number of guests, the principal sat squarely in the helm, a few feet across was another standing at his feet.  loose within the Principles grasp was the bloodied note which had been acquired by Hajime Ryu saved during his mission. Tategami Tomoakugou, the current acting principal of Jujutsu Toyko Tech reads in silence. His large jacket on the hook some feet behind him.

Tategami Tomoakugou
Admin Hall  D8du4zp-f3e1e1d6-2264-453c-a06c-bff46153fe93

The note reads...

"Well, What do you make of it..."
...Majin."

Admin Hall  Majinback

"Hell if I know. I've given it a few reads over. All I can gather is two things. The mention of 'blood sky rises' & 'The flowers of the future will wither' can only mean that they plan on doing something eventually. From the survey we did of the place, there is a likely chance Curse users are creating and working alongside curses. And they've got connections. Enough to remain entirely elusive."

"So a crime syndicate of some kind? Isn't that right up a..."
"...Ryu's alley?"

"Veeeeery funny you old buff-ball. Heh, though I guess I can't really argue..." Majin rustles his hands inside his pockets.
"But no. We haven't heard of any red-eye mentions either. Let alone a Jaku. What I can tell is this isn't going away. I can tell this isn't the end of this."

"Very well. I personally will investigate the matter myself. Give Hajime a bit of rest on the subject. He has done more than enough. I believe his classmate is currently in the process of examination.
"Oh & that reminds me..."
"Why did you pass your duty to Sakurai? He has his own work cut out for him."

"Oh please. That desk jockey owed me one anyway. Besides. I got a call from Hajime which meant my instincts were right. He needed a little help. You guys keep sending him on his own. Man-Handling curses is far more fun than dealing with a bunch of smart-mouthed brats."

' Didn't the curses escape though?" The principal asked with a petty smirk.

"Yeah. they ran off the moment they saw me. Cowards...But that isn't even the point you ass."

"And? You hardly ever make a point worth listening to. That's fine though. You'll have plenty to do with the fresh students later. And this time I'm going to make sure that YOU do it."

"Tch, Whatever old Lion."

"I mean it Majin. We will need your focus and your strength in the times to come. Your attitude is one to be desired, but that curse you carry,
Or should I say...lack. Is useful. Not just for yourself. But for many others."

Majin recoils a bit, his hand lowering the brim of his hat. His shoulders tense, then relax once more.

"Sigh. Sheesh. Why do you sound a lot like MY gramps."

"He was my good friend after all. He has his way of rubbing off on everyone. Me included. Why do you think I let you stomp around here like you own the place? It's not just because stopping you would be an unnecessary hassle. I've my debts to repay as well."

"Fine. We're finished here now. I'll leave you to your work. I'm going to check on Haji again. He actually got injured this time. Can you believe it? And he was on such a roll. I'm sure he's a bit pissed about that."

He turns and casually strolls toward the door. Stopping just short of the exit, he turns with a smug grin of his own.

Admin Hall  Majinbackhead
"Later, 'Principle'"
He says in jest. The door shuts behind him as the principal removes his glasses and rubs the grim of his nose.
"That one will be the death of me one day. I just know it."

Narrator-Senpai likes this post

Crow
Crow

Admin Hall  Basic10

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:32 am
Admin Hall  KoganeAdmin Hall  Tab14"......." The mysterious stranger observed the countless screens in which had displayed numerous sorcerers-to-be in the exams to prove their abilities to the Teachers in questioning, though the man had another thing he was paying attention to the most. Hajime Ryu was the target that he had been observing from day one, especially during the mission. For you see, he had the means to track his movement through the phone Hajime at the time had, even to listen into the conversation Hajime had at the time. This was enough for him to accumulate the information he needed in order to fill into the gaps that were exempted in Hajime or even Majin's report to the Principal. "Shit." He paused, a drop of sweat ran down the forehead. "So the bastard.... had finally done it." The tone behind the words was too intense that one couldn't ignore the sheer anger within the man.

"Everyone on deck." He yelled, entrapping the attention of the workers. "Continue to observe the examinees and ensure their safety if needed!" He continued. Of course, this was to hint that even though this was an exam it isn't something they could afford to lose control over. Controlling the flow of the battles is needed for this particular unit of sorcerers, in their own rights an incredible fighters. Though they had retired to teaching for most of the part. 

"Now..." He turned around to exit the room. "It's time for me to clean up their messes." His hand clasped against the sleeve, allowing him to adjust his shirt as he advanced through the Admins' Hall. Though the sight at first was unkempt, secretive, and even unsteady, however, it changed when he left the underground to the surface. The moment the sun hits his eyes, he couldn't help but observe the clean, full of light, and even peaceful though he didn't have time to embrace the sight before him as he had to clean up the messes Majin had made. The moment he had arrived at his personal office, a team of sorcerers had been ready and in a position for him to command them whether. Just who is the teacher? Onizuka is a descendant of an extinct clan, just like the particular boy in the exams, though he had no interest in making a connection with the child. On another hand, he was rumored to have lived long since the founding of the school, one that hasn't been confirmed. 

"Everyone." The redness emitted from the eyes, this was the sheer anger speaking through the man though for some they could tell it was also cursed energy as well. "Your mission is to ensure that Ao Ryu had enough assistance, some bastard had the galls to screw with this school and had sent an examinee to face a stronger grade cursed spirit, hoping that it would rui-."  He halted before he could spill enough information. "The location is Sengoku Shrine in Tokyo ward. Hurry before it's too late."  He continued, though he was one to be quick at his words he had given enough time for the Team to ask questions, however, had anyone had asked about who had messed with the assignment would be met with silence causing Onizuka to close his eyes, recalling the scene when he had confronted the man in questioning, asking him questions and then slain him in the end. It was done because the man had nearly screwed things up with his traditional mindset, dismissing his existence as unneeded in the mortal plane. He may be extreme, however, this was his job and one that even the Principal had no control over as he was assigned by the founder of the school. He might as well be considered as the true Principal, however, he dislikes the publicity it gave. 

Had team 6 not gotten any questions they were to be dismissed in quick succession. "Dismiss." the team had exited the office on his command, though he wasn't one to beat around as it isn't needed at times like this. Though he hovered over the desk which had an envelope that had included, besides his own reports, the special contents in which was arranged by the man to provide the information to the Principal. Though he had taken the envelope, he once again had departed from the office to head elsewhere that requires attention.

Arriving at the principal's office he had handed the report that had been archived altogether from what he could gather from the information he took from Hajime's as well as his own means to provide the vital information that even Majin had missed out on. "Seems like there's an operation that they're making their own cursed creatures from corpses." He slammed on the table as he glared into the principal's eyes,  "I'm going to say this, fledging." it wasn't as if he had feared losing his job.  After all, he was the one to protect the school if there was even foul play. "Those bastards have taken too long to even tell you that this was the doing of a wicked being that is making weapons that can be used against us." He appeared to be even angrier at the messes than even Majin who had passed on his tasks to someone in order to laze around. "Not just that... There was also this." He continued. "Nakaiten. I believe that name is associated with those experiments.  Though I suspected that there's more than one person" concluded with a glare. "This generation is too inert when it comes to things like this." He was referring to the principal, Majin, and even Hajime though this was his attempt to scold the Principal for letting Majin laze around in a sense.
Admin Hall  Tab14

Kojima, Mxeusala and Narrator-Senpai like this post

Anonymous

Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:29 pm
Xerxes Ryu stood in the middle of an open field, sweat dripping from his body as he swung his oversized greatsword all around him. His shirt and uniform placed gently in the grass, his phone laying on top. Xerxes' movements were fluid and his footwork was good. Yet still lacked the proper form and speed he needed to mix swift swordplay with quick movements. Xerxes would step forward, attempting a quick flurry of strikes while simultaneously moving forward step by step. With each step his strikes slowed due to his concentration altering, eventually tripping over his own foot. Xerxes would quickly place his foot on the ground to stop himself from falling face first, thrusting his greatsword into the grass to help his balance.

"Damnit.. I can only keep that up for about 5 strikes."

Xerxes would hear a buzzing sound from the direction of his phone as he knelt in the grass. Standing up and walking towards the soft vibration against his clothes. Xerxes would check his phone, sighing as he saw what the cause was

"The higherups huh. Probably our first mission."

Xerxes answered the call and placed the phone against his ear, turning and looking towards his sword as he listened to the man speak. Xerxes was told to arrive at the mans office as quickly as possible. Squad 6 was to receive their first mission upon arriving.

"Yes sir on my way now."

Xerxes replied, hanging up the phone and sliding it into his pocket. sliding his shirt and jacket on before heading towards his greatsword.

"Lamented Fate.. Why the hell would my old man name it something so depressing."

Xerxes would pick up Lamented Fate before placing it on the holster located at his back before heading towards the mans office. Xerxes would knock before on the door of the office, waiting a minute before entering the room.

"I'm the first one here, I woulda bet money Yoi would get here before me."

Xerxes chuckled to himself as he stood relaxed in the middle of the room, waiting for the others to arrive. When they arrived Xerxes would wave to Yoi and give a high five to his brother Takeo. Once the man arrived Xerxes listened to what he had to say, not having any questions once he finished explaining. Turning and walking towards the door as they were dismissed.
Mxeusala
Mxeusala

Admin Hall  Basic10

Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:05 pm
Sunlight trickled past her curtains, painting the bathroom below a yellow luster. Warmth emanated from the bath and clung onto the glistening mirrors, where droplets soon collected. In the midst of it, was none other than Yoi Kogane, who was soaking in the bubbling water with her eyes closed. Unfortunately, the bath wasn't comforting enough to drown out her thoughts about Kamiki. Ever since the accident, he seemed more somber. This could've been her overthinking, but she swore she was the only one who saw it. The brother she knew laughed whenever he could, but the brother she had now — she hadn't seen him smile in forever. No matter what'd she do, she felt like she'd only make it worse. She'd only drown in a pool of "what ifs", and that suffocating feeling made her feel as if she was incapable of doing anything right.

And that was the shittest feeling in the world. To feel like you aren't good enough to help someone you love.

. . .

It'd be alright. There was nothing wrong with thinking about multiple ways to complete something. Each result got better and better.

She just had to keep thinking.

. . .

She wished she didn't worry about trivial-!?

BRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!

With a choked gasp, the redhead's shoulders shot up in surprise, eyes darting across the room to determine the cause of the noise. Her gaze locked onto her vibrating phone, squinting to see if she could make out the name of the caller - but to no avail.

Her focus stayed glued to the device, leaning forward in another attempt to read the caller ID. 

Her eyes widened after the realization of it being an emergency. Before she could process it herself, she was out of the tub and tripping over her own feet to grab the phone.

BRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN-

She finally picked up.

" Hello? My apologies—yes, yes, I'll be there in a second! "

Yoi hurried out of the room with her hair and body half-dried, but that was trivial to the mission she'd soon acquire.

The hurried click of her shoes reverberated throughout the hallway. The door creaked open, and Xerxes would see a familiar head of red hair peek in. The young girl scanned the room before heading over. 

" Ah, thing one, are you finally separated from thing two? Either you're sick or I'm delusional. "

Nothing like a snarky comment from Yoi to start the day. She wasn't surprised when Takeo walked in— those two were inseparable. 

Yoi didn't have any questions, nodding along before leaving with her team.

Mxeusala likes this post

zzeke.
zzeke.

Admin Hall  Basic10

Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:36 am
Admin Hall  W3Xk_UV2AOpcRsPxU1cW32oQKo2c5_Xwhr-UBiuGO3R4Q4S0DNw4iY-M6NOrypYLDno80AMpTfW265qB3DflWw8VbplElEHV3z6JKDE1nD4wOdgQZXxkxzwBSv4Xf1I_w9tbemnn
Admin Hall  9ldxEsel9ypSbCH6JbzOj-QcWQiVBL3bqzMJ3i4JBqR39Ak5eYIQZ6TDiZAZxJwZoHWUBMZFiZ-QwIafsxEd-CsQoavD3kZ_S-Q6bs3Yu1w2ouALB4oQkwtsb_VdnknteryaSvZj

After his improv'd speech to his older brother, Kensaku, things were back in business. Despite being shaken up, at least everyone was on their feet and treading forward to their task. Mitei's eyes had tuned right in to his surroundings, scanning for any movements, and irregularities as a whole. To his suspecting ears, mumbling came about from the forest ahead. Mitei knew immediately they had gone to the right place and began more stealthy precautions, lowering his body in an attempt to camouflage his presence with the multitude of trees and bushes. This attempt at a disguise soon would be foiled, not by his own faults, but by the terrifying aura that overtook his body. The fear the aura induced took form as weights over Mitei's shoulders, now feeling as though someone had began to bind his body into the ground beneath. Surprisingly, a loud boom radiated in the air, reverberations awakening Mitei out of his stunned state, connecting him back to the reality of this circumstance. Something far from his capabilities had made it's entry.  

Before mitei's mind could fully process what was occuring, his body has already taken the necessary actions. Mitei was now in a full sprint, lunging between the thick trunks scattered across the forest. This was truly a wake up call for the group, a glimpse of what they were signing for. In fact, this would be a mark left on them, literally. Sizzling droplets melting into the trio's skin, possibly scarring them for life, and leaving them in pain which they could not render due to the adrenaline. 

Making his way out with his brother's, he would get on the institution's transportation as soon as possible and leave with his brothers. Even while being far from his enemy, the energy still lingered, for what reason, Mitei could not explain. 

• Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College

The Admin Hall 

Soft, dim lights echoed down the dull hallways. It seemed as though so much was happening, but so little at the same time. Perhaps anxiousness? Mitei has never been down these quarters ever in his life, nor has he had to make a serious report. Everything in his life was scripted, or at least could be read like one, but now things felt way more real. It was a nice, though still very daunting feeling that he'd definitely get over with experience. He had bigger things to focus on, details of the event circulating throughout the trails of his mind. Looking at the bandages he had issued from the school, trying not to since at the sight of it, and within just a few blinks, he was there. The Principal's Office.

He stood silently at the door for a quick series of seconds, forcing deep breaths from his mouth. Not thinking much of it, he reached out and gently slid the doors to the side. " Uh, it's Mitei Unmei, I'm here to report the incident, the Lake Oozora incident. " , Here is where he stopped and waited for a welcoming response before saying, or doing anything. He didn't know the mindset of the principal, so keeping things relatively formal and straightforward hopefully puts him in a safe zone in this first impression. 
Npc-Sama
Npc-Sama

Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:33 pm

Admin Hall  10ejzfl
Admin Hall  Ef5e34668792253ec0acb7d62db79647

Tategami Tomoakugou
Admin Hall  D8du4zp-f3e1e1d6-2264-453c-a06c-bff46153fe93
"Uh, it's Mitei Unmei, I'm here to report the incident, the Lake Oozora incident."
Mitei Calls out and what follows is a stuffy silence. A wave of anxiousness sweeps over him, before a strong voice responds to him.
"Come, you may enter"
Within the Principles personal chamber was an oriential room. As traditional as it could be. It had the appearance of an old Dojo. Principle Tomoakugou sat before two massive Odachi swords resting on a floor rack. By now, the principle had memorized most if not all of the students by first name. At least, the ones from prominent families.
Mitei Unmei. You were one of those at ground zero to that questionable event the other day. I would like your report straight from the horses mouth."
He sat on the floor, arms and legs crossed, yet it felt as though he still towered several feet tall while sitting directly on the ground. He was a huge man that most would find intimidating at a glance. There he sat, patiently in wait for this retelling of events.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum