Jujutsu Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

https://jujutsu-kaisen.forumotion.com

Referral Policy 2021 Empty Referral Policy 2021

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:30 am
I will be honest with the teenagers that choose to roleplay under me. I understand that while some of you may be well-mannered individuals, the same cannot be said for the crowd you choose to hang around, and because of that I rarely trust any of your recommendations. I have been told countless times that people have tolerable behavior only to find out they are a nightmare to deal with. If you know for a fact your "friend(s)" are toxic do not invite them to my server, especially my website; if they cause damage they will be blacklisted along with you without a chance for appeal.

• I don't want edgy combat role-players here who have a snobbish review on everything they read.
  • You have to be active for 2 weeks to refer a SINGLE friend. 
  • Your referrals will be screened and if their interview sucks, I will deny them, so let them know they aren't going to join just because they say "invite me"
  • If you're upset your friend can't join, or joined and got kicked, then you're free to follow because I'm not arguing with you. 
  • I do not need elitist roleplayers YOU look up to in here. 
  • If you invite a hacker into my discord you will be black-listed. 

APPLICANT TEMPLATE
Name •
Gender •
pronouns •
Likes •
Dislikes •
Last Song • (Last song you listened to?)
Fun fact •
DMs • Y/n
Have you watched JJK •
Rp is most fun when •
Rp is least fun when •
What matters most •
Forum or discord RP •