Jujutsu Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campus Grounds

+6
Rey.
ZimTheInvader
! Kori
Serpent
Npc-Sama
Kojima
10 posters
Go down
Kojima
Kojima

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Dragon10

http://Cloudcoast.website

OPEN Campus Grounds

Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:03 pm
First topic message reminder :

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 569
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 714

Foothills of Mount Mushiro (筵むしろ山やま麓ふもと Mushiro Yama Fumoto)
Foothills of Mount Mushiro (筵むしろ山やま麓ふもと Mushiro Yama Fumoto?): The entrance to Tokyo Jujutsu High is in the foothills of Mt. Mushiro. Deep in the forests, there is a long set of stairs accented by a line of repeating torii gates that lead beyond Master Tengen's barrier into the school grounds.

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 1000
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 1000

Campus Grounds
The Main section of The Campus, Passing the Foothills of Mount Mushiro. Within this areas are the access to several of the campus buildings, including the dormitory, Morgue, Track Field, Baseball field, Greenhouses, Admin Building & Atrium. The Campus grounds are the main highway of School itself. Gentle mountain air sweeps across the campus and on bright sunny days the light drenches the campus at all hours of a day. 

Ascend
Ascend

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Basic10

OPEN Re: Campus Grounds

Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:23 am
"I can't believe that I could've died back there."

Jin thought to himself as he strolled up the stairs that lead to the campus grounds. He couldn't believe that his team passed, well within his knowledge, his team is the strongest on the campus. Jin had confidence in his abilities and his teammates, passing was already insight. Though it might not have gone perfect in the end, they survived and came out on top. Jin even acquired a nice battle scar on his back from saving his teammate Iko.

Stopping for a bit he wondered how she is doing along with Nagi. Jin didn't keep in contact with them since they passed the test, he sighed some as he kept walking putting his headphones on his head. His eyes looked around the area he couldn't help but smile at how beautiful the scenery was. Arriving at the campus entrance and passing through the threshold, he saw the other students gathered around. Confused a bit, Jin joined them as the principal appeared and spoke to everyone. 

Not really paying attention, Jin looked around checking everyone out who passed as well. The thought of who could be allies and enemies dawned on him a lot recently, could he really trust some of these people with his life and would they do the same for him? It's stupid answering questions that require too much thought. Turning his head slightly he saw Iko, giving the gesture to say hi. He stopped as she didn't have a very pleasing facial expression as she held a necklace of some sort to her closely. Nervously chuckling, jin just turned and ignored her.

As the principal finished up his speech. Which didn't take long kinda shocked Jin but also impressed him at the same time. Usually, these things last forty-five minutes to an hour thirty which made him happy that he didn't have to stand through it. Stretching some, Jin noticed some people dispersing from the area. He sucked his teeth a bit, he wanted to find someone who is on par with a semi grade two or higher. Jin felt defeated from his last encounter with the semi grade. Clinching his fist he knew that he should've gotten bitched up like that, Jin looked and saw the principal was still here so he asked loudly enough for him to hear.

"Ayo! Principal! I want to train with someone who is semi grade two status or above. This will help further my goal while also giving me an edge on the upcoming curses. Ya dig?"

Character Bio: Jin Ryu
Character Log: Jin Log
Clan: Ryu Clan

Last edited by Ascend on Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot logs)

Serpent likes this post

Kojima
Kojima

Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Majinnohatglasses
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 10ejzfl
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Majin-Pack1
The Principles words hit the ears of every student. Some shrunk off into their own respective corners. Others spoke out in jest. This assembly was just padding it seemed. At least, that's what Majin thought. These young fools were tired and wanted to go about things on their own. They wanted to lick their wounds not listen to ol lions mane speak all day. "Mr. Baldy" As Majin Called it, yelled out to the principal. Ao Ryu was Majin's cousin, some people removed. But he knew his father well enough to speak his first name. The young Boy voice had an air of innocent to it.

"I needa' speak to you about my exam. I can do so privately or out here — whatever's necessary, mister. Also, look — If I jump up and stretch myself I look just as tall as you. See?"

Majin could not help but chuckle to himself. Just who did this kid think he was? What a weirdo... he muttered. That awkward response was followed by another. This voice struck him from the crowd of new students. This time, another Ryu. Jin to be specific. Unlike Ao, he was a first cousin. The boy's dark flesh was an obvious indicator. Majin knew this boy's father as well.

"Ayo! Principal! I want to train with someone who is semi grade two status or above. This will help further my goal while also giving me an edge on the upcoming curses. Ya dig?"

Ahhh those Ryu boys. Always moving too quickly. But never mindful enough to avoid tripping over vines and branches. Before the Principle gets a chance to respond to either of them, Majin steps forward, his tone strong yet condescending. His hands were fit snug in his pockets and his eyes were covered by solid black sunglasses. How nonchalant could he be? At a glance, there was a level of arrogance that emitted off him at any given moment. Especially whenever he opened his mouth. Many of his words were drawn out to accentuate the insulting nature of it. Despite his size, at around 6 feet tall, Majin did not have a lick of cursed energy. Anyone who could sense it could tell. Still...there was a smothering presence about him. As if u weren't exactly sure what he was thinking. Or why. He filled spaces with his words and stance alone.
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Majinglassescloseup
"Heeey Heeeey. Whooooaaaaaa. Don't confuse the dusty ol principle with all these questions. He has a LOT to worry about Already. If you give him too much his CPU will overload."
Oh and Ao San. You being tall and lanky like that isn't a good thing. You look like some type of albino stick bug.

He takes center stage in front of the group of students. Some had already begun to walk away.

"Sigh....AND YOU clearly have a listening problem, Jin Chan. The old coot said training starts tomorrow. And I am going to oversee it. Got it? Maybe you need to loosen them locks huh?! AH HAHA!!"
Majin smirks at the young Dragon and points at him. "Take ya goofy-ass to get some rest. You'll have plenty of time to get molly-whopped tomorrow. And as for the rest of you...
Training tomorrow is O P T I O N A L. I'm not going to go searching for yall. We meet in the field at 9 AM. Eat your food sleep in or just don't show up. That's on you. Not me. I'm not ya mama. And I could give a damn if u get any stronger. You can all die for all I care."

Majin then turns to the Principle. A wide and toothy grin on his face. "Go on "Sir". I'll take over from here. That is what you tasked me with right?"

Majin steps forward and slips his arm around Ao's shoulder. The two, like many other students, began to walk in the opposite direction. Majin's free arm raises as if waving the principal off to his other duties. It was only when he was sure that the other staff could hear them does he lean in close to Ao to speak.
"Aooooo Saaaaan. Go on and tell Ya Big Cousin 'Ma-Jin- Saaaaa-Maaaaaa' What's the matter huh?"
From this close, Ao would notice that Majin reeked of a certain pungent burnt plant-like odor. It was somewhat sweet. But it hung heavily on his clothes. Sober doesn't quite capture the current behavior on display. Nor the smell. And why was he so overbearing? Was Majin nothing more than a condescending prick? At least one or two people undoubtedly thought so.

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Majin-Pack

Kojima, Serpent and Npc-Sama like this post

Npc-Sama
Npc-Sama

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:21 pm

There was a thick and murky silence left behind after Tategami finished his small speech. For a moment the students faces all showed different tales. Some confused. Many others uninterested. This much he expected from the likes of children. These were fresh buds. Still long before bloom. The slightest change in the elements could prove fatal. Only two had any real cause to speak. Oh great...Both Of them Ryu...of course they are.
The Shiny Bald one asks about his exam.  It was true a number of students had been sent out on their own. And others, had been given faulty info on the level of their curse. These things happened. But it was unsure if the principle knew of the events or not. Tategami would not get a chance to hear what this boy had to say, let alone respond to him due to Majin's interruption. His smart assed tone did nothing but agitate the Giant of a man. A vein surfaces on his head at the mention of his overloaded "CPU". What the hell is a CPU? the old man questions to himself. Despite his arrogance, he was at least relieved to see the Ryu handle his own.
He verbally berates the children, his words would cut deep into anyone with a soft core.
And as for the rest of you...Training tomorrow is O P T I O N A L. I'm not going to go searching for yall. We meet in the field at 9 AM. Eat your food sleep in or just don't show up. That's on you. Not me. I'm not ya mama. And I could give a damn if u get any stronger. You can all die for all I care."
These were harsh words. But he made a strong point. Majin had full permission to handle the training of the students as he saw fit. None of the staff had the balls or the motivation to try and stop him or change him. Tategami's face shown that like a bonfire. It was for the best that way. It was no point getting angry or trying to fight him for that matter. The foolish brute was not to be trifled with. Majin turns and shoots Tategami an aggravating smile. As if taunting him.
"Go on "Sir". I'll take over from here. That is what you tasked me with right?"
He stares majin down as he 'escapes' with the young bald Ryu under his wing. Tategami scoffs to himself. What motivated Majin to do his job now all of a sudden? Why is everything that man does so suspicious. And so obnoxious. Are all Ryu this way? And the students...
How strange this years group is.

The elders thoughts came and went. As did the remainder of his time and his patience.
"You all heard the FOOL. The world of Jujutsu is not one to coddle. Dismissed."
The large lion of a man turns on a dime and marches off toward the Admin building. A number of well dressed staff behind him. His steps were heavy and loud against the tiled flooring below. There was much for the elders to discuss. Plenty of details to investigate. For the next several hours no one else would hear from Tategami. It was as though he had vanished into the Admin hall.
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Img_character_leo
Behind him were the leading members of the security team. As well as the proctors from each exam group. Over the next several hours they would go over each and every detail starting with young Hajime Ryu's early morning investigating. The mention of Jaku and the created curse spirits. There was weeks of information and data to mull over. Eventually A unit of men would be sent to the warehouses and would investigate further. The area would be sealed off and civilians would be kept away. This mystery was connected to the team of prospective students sent off to the mountain. The red sky that flashed for only an instant and shook the whole of Japan. Something big was on the horizon. The details behind the false intel given to the team of  Iko Kamo, Jin Ryu and Nagi alongside that of team snake would not be the topic of conversation. Thus these mysteries remained unsolved. For all anyone knew, the principle himself had it out for the students. Or maybe some of the inner circle. Those details would likely surface later, If at all. For now the students were safe within these walls.
As safe as they could be in this shady world of jujutsu anyway. The rest of the night would go on undisturbed by any larger threats. Darkness befell the campus and behind it was a canvas of stars, somewhat undisturbed by the light pollution created by the rest of Tokyo.
The mountain air was cool and the sound of the night filled the ears with a distinct beauty that could only be seen as pleasant. These students had made it through the trail and were now sorcerers. But this...this was only the beginning.
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 6dbc37fd6456d8f08f26b3e5bc9f2538

vios and Serpent like this post

Serpent

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Vermillion

Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:03 pm
Ao frowned at his half-estranged cousin's retort. As soon as the man entered his attention he decided he didn't like him. His eyes blurred past him and he wrote Ao off as the archetypal reckless sorcerer, bound to a flat and fruitless career. The undertones of his voice had a belittling, underestimating air to them, like those of a poor grizzled man steeped in all the cold and hardship of his environment and left wallowing in the paved shade of a storefront, his only pastime watching pedestrians pass and judging them. But unlike the image of this man conjured in Ao's mind, Majin walked with prowess steadying his shoulders, breathing heartiness and vitality into his broad frame. He was exalted in this world, and though his judgement was bleared Ao knew Majin had something that he himself lacked. His experience was far richer; his physical prowess was leagues ahead. And for these reasons he listened to the man closely, even closer than he had the principal. He held a budding half-respect for him, and he wanted to learn from and about him, but ultimately he wanted to prove his assessment wrong. 

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 05717388b2478a3a4576ea2ade984ded

"Nah, it's all because I have such a good vertical, Majin-san. I bet I could jump up on your shoulders if I wanted, even." The words rose from his mouth in a single, dragging breath. 

Ao fell into Majin's pace, though he pushed ahead a little out of excitement and haste. He hummed to himself, waiting for his cousin to speak. 

"Were you on a mission somewhere exotic, or ... moldy, Majin-san?" After he heard his question he continued almost immediately after, forgetting the scent. "Oh, yeah, the exam. The information on my team roster was all wrong. It said there were a couple other people in my squad but it turned out I was the only one, which was fine, 'cuz it gave me more freedom and space to fight, but it was just confusing. Also, the proctor's information was really sparse. The mission went pretty well, even though I didn't get to finish my fight, though. I don't want a refund or to criticize the school or anything. I just want you to tell me why that all happened."

As they walked his eyes traced the contours of the old wooden buildings. His ears tuned to the soft organic sound of the campus, and he felt sharply present as he passed through the air, like he was imprinting himself on the environment. There was none of the racy haze and bloodlust from before; now there was space to contemplate, even brood, an environment in which he could learn and train with the clearest possible mind. Watching the crest of the horizon from his peripheral vision, he saw the dredges of clouds as they idled across the mountain range and eclipsed his line of sight, washing his eyes anew.
! Kori
! Kori

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:53 pm
"What's up with this guy? He's.."

Starting to Get on my Nerves
Campus Grounds—Okiku Ito

"Sigh....AND YOU clearly have a listening problem, Jin Chan. The old coot said training starts tomorrow. And I am going to oversee it. Got it? Maybe you need to loosen them locks huh?! AH HAHA!!"

His words were daunting even to those he hadn't even focused on. Okiku hadn't yet even budged from his seat, attached to the conversation sparking with the introduction of 'Majinkoji Ryu'—the presumed overseer of tomorrow's training. He thought of a strict, military-esque teacher but Majin seemed like the total opposite of that: uncaring and uncannily playful. Seeing how Majin acted brought an annoyed look to Okiku—stuck in seeing people at face value. "Some instructor this guy is—did he even show up to this event in his right mind?" Is this even the right guy? Did the principle make some mistake? "I'm gonna go check out the campus before this guy starts going haywire—see ya', gang." He motioned to Majin before leaving in the direction of the dorm rooms given to him.

He didn't pay that much attention to those that may have followed him—mostly because he didn't expect anyone to be. He moved throughout the campus, looking oddly confused. While he was given directions to the dorm, he couldn't seem to realize those to the ground's cafeteria. There was a scratch in his throat that could only be filled by a glass of apple juice that's just barely one day after it "goes bad".He was running thin on his luck as he was left wondering the campus for a number of uneeded minutes, too unbothered to ask a member of staff for directions but just caring enough to walk with some clear pep in his step.

Last edited by ! Kori on Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FUCKING HELL I CAN'T FIGURE OUT THIS GUY'S DIALOGUE COLOR)
ZimTheInvader
ZimTheInvader

Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:14 am
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Jujuts10
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Tab3
Once the Principal had finished his speech and the other students had begun to ask their questions, Nagi took this as his opportunity to get a better look at the rest of the student's that had passed before they all went their separate ways for the night. As Nagi glanced around he noticed a number of interesting looking student's including a bald boy who just so happened to be a relative of his teammate Jin just like their teacher Majin. Along with the bald boy, Nagi also noticed his two teammates who he hadn't had a real chance to get to know during their life-threatening test. So, Nagi decided that seeing as their training wouldn't start till 9AM tomorrow as Majin Sensei had previously said, then it might be a good time to get to know other students better. With this decided Nagi would take a moment to think about who to talk to when he realised that he hadn't checked on Iko since their battle with the Semi-Grade 2 Curse, so it was decided he'd catch up with Iko and check on how she was doing.

With his choice made Nagi would spin around before taking off from where he was casually jogging over to Iko who had been heading off towards the dormitories. As Nagi made his way over he would grab hold of his bag to stop it from swinging around too much, though once he had gotten to within range Nagi would begin to slow down his pace until he was right beside her. "Hey, Kamo-San how are you doing?" asked Nagi in a calm and friendly tone with a goofy grin on his face as he moved his left hand down to his pocket as he scratched the back of his head with the other. After the shit show that had been their mission, Nagi was legitimately worried about how she was doing especially after almost being cut down by the Slicer. A topic that he plans to look into in the near future, but for now the best option seemed to be surviving high school.
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Tab3
Kojima
Kojima

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:23 pm
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Majinnohatglasses
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Majin-Pack1

Campus grounds ---------------->>>>>>>>>> Dormitories.

"Were you on a mission somewhere exotic, or ... moldy, Majin-san?"

"Moldy?!!?! I resent that ya little bald freak." Majin interjected, swiping his palm across the young sorcerer's bald cranium.

"Oh, yeah, the exam. The information on my team roster was all wrong. It said there were a couple other people in my squad but it turned out I was the only one, which was fine, 'cuz it gave me more freedom and space to fight, but it was just confusing. Also, the proctor's information was really sparse. The mission went pretty well, even though I didn't get to finish my fight, though. I don't want a refund or to criticize the school or anything. I just want you to tell me why that all happened."

For a moment Majin's eyes glossed over as if in a trance. His eyes focused forward. It was true..."Yeah...A lot of that has been happening lately. Before you all passed the only student was your cousin Hajin san. He's got a good poker face but I have a feeling he's a bit more injured than he's showing. Even after treatment. His hands slide back into his pockets. A sigh escapes his lips.
I'll be honest. I'm not exactly sure why this has been happening. Or who is making it happen for that matter? But from me to you. Don't think about it too hard for now. You passed and that's all that's important."

The two would make their way toward the entrance to the dormitories. As the nighttime sky hung overhead. Majin removed his sunglasses finally. There was no longer enough light to warrant them and if he continued to wear them any longer he would be nothing short of a weirdo.

"A word of advice Ao san. Keep your head up and keep most of the staff at an arm's length. It could very well be some of them who have it out for you. This world of sorcerers is never as black and white as it should be. I'm sure you remember how things are back at home. As close-knit as the Ryu are even we have our strife. Let me worry about that for now. You students will be under my eye for the time being. The staff won't be able to do much in the meantime. Remember, most of these people are the most hinged. And they wear their politics on their sleeves. Just..try not to die eh?"

He offers the boy a genuine smile. Then turns to face the stars above. "Go ahead and get a little rest. Clean yourself up. You smell like a sweatshop. I expect to see you for training tomorrow."

The campus air rushes past him, causing his long locs to sway with a sense of grace. It was cool against his flesh and brought him a sense of ease. Things were never easy. But at least life on Campus was still somewhat quiet. These new students were few and far between. Most non-vocal or even mentally present. But maybe this was for the better.
Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Majin-Pack[/color]

Serpent likes this post

vios
vios

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:24 pm

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Tumblr10

“Wow, that guy looks cool!” The feminine voice, considerably louder than it needed to be, was attached to a slightly less womanly figure: Taikutsuna.

His words rang through her ears, and the girl’s eyes gleamed. He seems spunky! But, he’s seriously cramping my style. We’ll be friends! Her opinion seemed to be the minority, but the gleam in her eyes wasn’t dampened by Okiku’s departure.

“Bye, Okiku!” she exclaimed, congratulating herself for remembering the boy’s name. Unsurprisingly, it wasn’t a common occurrence.

Her experience leading up to this point was entirely composed of excitement and adrenaline. The tone of vigor in her mind had turned into one of pure fervor in a matter of hours. Glancing down, Taikutsuna realized that she’d been shaking with enthusiasm. The girl figured that she wouldn’t calm down until she completely exhausted her reserves of energy. But, before she had the chance to sprint to her dorm, she caught sight of someone she recognized—Katsumi, her brother!

Taiku sprang out of the spot she’d been standing in, and hurried over to his side, bouncing from one foot to the other. She didn’t seem to take much notice of the principal, though she glanced at him briefly as he dismissed the crowd.

“KATSUMI! HI! WHAT’S UP!?” Taiku exclaimed, voice raising another octave.

This is great! I didn’t know Katsumi was here! Her excitement was more than noticeable. It was as if she’d been set on a stage, an actor determined to play their role to the fullest. Except, she wasn’t acting. It wasn’t exactly her best field.

Taikutsuna knew she was too late to talk to the spunky stranger that’d arrived earlier, and it only accentuated her growing energy. Tomorrow, she’d be friends with him, and the bald guy that spoke earlier, and the other one that she had been too short to actually see with her eyes, and everyone else! She briefly considered whether or not she’d be able to sleep tonight, but the hesitation was quickly pushed to the back of her mind—it wasn’t the time for second thoughts!

Kojima and vios like this post

Rey.
Rey.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:51 pm
──────────────────────────────────────────

◣ — [KATSUMI UNMEI.] — ◥ 

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 6FbNcx1-ghKiGip3wQQutGT_vYpDoJD5tccywnMNZ6ar4pxIh0U6DraiDCUPILC427kCckizio5kn2EZuKIfL0pnrA4qCosjiPzgqgjKpeCz1E76yvEcktnevdp5q563afbyrEst=s1600
Katsumi looked at the students gathering around the principal and decided to join them. That is until he suddenly heard a loud voice, scaring the shit outta him and making him jump, making him hit the back of his head with the wall he was resting up on. He looked around, rubbing the back of his head and saw it was Taiku. He chuckled seeing that at least she's her usual self and got up and patted her head as if he was her older brother, despite being the youngest in the family.

"Hi! Nothing's really going on right now, I'm just resting because of my injuries and that's about it. I haven't seen Mitei and Kensaku since I got off the bus, have you? Anyways, how are you! Did you exorcise those curses they sent you to!"

Despite being nearly completely covered in wounds and bandages, Katsumi acted as if he wasn't that hurt by it, despite being in a lot of pain. Katsumi smiled at Taiku, her being one of the only people from the family that he admires for her positive attitude, simplistic thinking and kind and friendly nature. Katsumi also admired her courage, determination and her strength, using it as inspiration to get stronger himself rather than choosing to let himself stay at the same level. Katsumi knows if it wasn't for Taiku's personality, Katsumi would've been a lot weaker than how he is right now.

Katsumi looked at the principal who was now leaving and how the other dude that looked interesting was leaving too. As he was leaving, Katsumi noticed something, that man had no cursed energy. He read about people having less cursed energy in return of having more strength or speed or losing the loss of limbs in return for ungodly amounts of cursed energy but he's only read about one person with no cursed energy in return for strength, speed and senses that rivaled jujutsu sorcerers with seemingly never ending pools of cursed energy, and this person was Majin Ryu, the man who was leaving with another student. Shit, I missed one of the only chances to talk to one of the strongest people here and learn more about this heavenly restriction thing. I gotta find out how to talk to him after I'm done with checking out this skull and paper. 

Katsumi probably wasn't gonna sleep tonight at all as he'd be researching what the paper and skull and what they both mean and if they had any relation to what happened today. Why was that corpse digging that up? What scared Kensaku so much? There's so many questions and no answers. It's all so ominous that it's even making me feel on edge. Katsumi looked back at Taiku and smiled again, this time, the smile being brighter and happier than before.

"Do you wanna go to our dorms? We can see if we're close to each other and then talk to each other whenever we're bored, eh?"

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Cawsndy6PzIZRAQLUI2jOeVi3jhp3kCWzcGW3jI6QArRU0wLJLF0jPdk8u1lMPNbJoAYfya73TEyJtBwpcZ61GURbJLDWY0C6hgjTVwlkxaoZdEySnxqs_SrOWRgeuRib-wUM6Y5=s1600

──────────────────────────────────────────

vios and Serpent like this post

Serpent

Campus Grounds  - Page 2 Vermillion

Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:34 pm
Flinching under the touch of Majin's rugged palm, Ao huffed at his cousin before continuing. He mulled over Majin's words and began to realize that the issue was greater than he knew. 

"Hmph. If you don't even know you shoulda' let me talk to the principal then, mopman." The jest was undercut with light confusion. After pausing, he went on: "What happened to Hajin?" he asked, tilting his head upwards, the wrinkles of exertion and annoyance loosened from his face. The moonlight bloomed on his wide upturned irises and they stared with unrelenting curiosity. Majin's rejection of his question was disappointing, and it only made him wonder more. Ao was always suspicious of problems people refused to explain or discouraged thought around. But maybe in this case Majin was just tired. And, anyways, the issue didn't affect him much, so he decided to comply with Majin's suggestions and postpone discussion of it for now. 

Ao listened to Majin's advice as he stared forwards at the dormitories, the finely-wrought wood of the buildings washed elegant and ghastly in the night. Some of the lights had just begun to flick off; the nervous, giddy bustle of roommates waned as students retired to their first sleep on the grounds. Ao remembered that he wanted to start training early and was overcome with a desire to rest so he could be lively and awake in the day's light again faster. Tomorrow he would talk, make friends, learn, fight, train, and do more he couldn't conceive of in the moment. The possibilities multiplied in his head with each step he planted on the pathway and his mind raced with an endless sputtering film displaying countless exciting images of what was to come.

He gave a great nod to his cousin; his head moved in such a wide and furious vertical arc he gave himself a momentary headache. "You bet. I'll stay well on my wits Majin-san. And don't worry, I won't die. Probably not ever." 

Gazing upwards in turn with his cousin, he tried to follow his eyes, to look at the same star. He grinned at his last words. "Alright, Majin-san. You'd be best to shower too. Make sure you scrub down to the bone. And I'll be the first one to training tomorrow, so be ready. I've got a lot to do." 

With a half-mocking salute, he smiled and scurried off to his dorm, his feet intentionally loud on the cobblestone steps.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum