Jujutsu Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
END
END

Rules & How To Vermillion

Rules & How To Empty Rules & How To

Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:12 pm
GREETINGS
This guide will teach you about the different options and codes you can use on the Jujutsu Kaisen Role-play forum. This guide will also cover specific things that I feel may be more important than others to you. The more you hang around the server, the savvier you'll become over time. If you need any extra assistance, please ask for help!

POSTING
Editor Mode  Rules & How To 8f96f4dd535f1498267f9bed1626fe7f
This icon allows you to SWYG (See what you get). You'll know editor mode is on when the text is black, but it's off when the text is white. You'll probably switch back and forth for your personal reasons, so it is important to learn when you feel like looking at the raw code or not.

Colors Rules & How To 72491e7cc5bd79f0e7bf5e2f0d86a1e0
Colors are still being worked on, but due to the forum's theme being dark with a greyish tone, it's best to choose a light color because dark and strong colors clash horribly with this site. Please be mindful of what you choose because you may end up hurting someone's eyes.

Images & Links Rules & How To 079bbe6200739a3a9c492990365b979b
The first code allows you to instantly upload images you have saved on your computer, which saves you the time of going to another site. Always choose the first image link when the image has loaded. The second icon enables members to insert their hosted images, or images obtained from the internet with a press of a button, meaning you don't have to type the HTML at all. Quick & Easy. The icon also lets you create different dimensions for an image if it happens to be too large which is great if you're going for a certain aesthetic. Finally, we have the link which is straightforward. First, it'll want your link; then you'll be able to create a text for your link so it doesn't look raw.

The image is too larger or corrupted
Sometimes when you upload a picture directly from your computer's files it could say this. I'm not sure why it does this, but to fix this problem if it does occur is to copy the link of your image and place the link inside the text field that says 'link to an offsite avatar'

POSTING & PROFILES
Message Boxes - At the bottom of your previewed posts you should be able to see these white boxes. Each has a function pretty straightforward. Typically you don't need to mess with them, but the only one that will usually be checked is "Notify me when a reply is posted" and based on what thread you're in, you DO NOT want to have this activated. Threads you wouldn't want this activated on are submissions and roll threads.
Rules & How To 81366b812688661fbff5085dde573173

EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS - Now I haven't tested this myself as of yet, but if you're tired of getting email notifications when someone has replied in your topic go 'Profile' > Preferences > Scroll down to 'Always notify me of replies.' The only people who would want to keep this active are people who aren't annoyed and like getting notifications when they're out. 

PROFILE PERSONALIZATION - For the most part you don't need to be bothered with these text fields, but the ones you need to focus on our Discord (which you have to fill out upon registering), Manga, Anime, and location. The manga and anime fields relate to the Jujutsu Kaisen anime eps and manga chaps you're on. This is set in place so no one spoils something for you. Location is meant to be based on your country, but feel free to be goofy as long as it isn't offensive in any way. 

Community Hub Rules (UNDER HEAVY MAINTENANCE)
You can create threads of your own topics in this forum to discuss roleplay with others and get advice. You can also create your own hub for specific conversations as well as recruit for organizations and clans with your own ads/graphics to lure people in.

Mxeusala and vios like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum