Jujutsu Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Drill
Drill

RPC Basic10

Approved RPC

Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:05 pm
END
END

RPC Vermillion

Approved Re: RPC

Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:53 pm
RPC Wwelco10
―Links & Data―

Once your biography gets approved by a member of staff, your second post will hold a set of links. There must be a link to your Storage & Logs. You may be thinking that it is counter-productive to use this type of system if you set up a bio using docs or wiki, but that isn't the case. If you've published your RPC through Wiki, then your moves are practically scattered everywhere with only a few being at the bottom of your page. With a storage page, you can link every technique, and weapon there which will make it easy for staff and other members to find your stuff because I am positive everything won't be given on your main character page/profile. The same thing can be said for a member using google docs; however, everything can be contained to one page with a link, so it's up to you if you only want to use docs or the character storage management. If you choose the latter, I would say it's more efficient and is more convenient because you can stay on the site.

After your Storage and Log posts have been set up, you'll need to set up your character signatures. Your sigs need a link to your bio, storage, and logs. If you have more than one character, then you are allowed to create a second and storage and log to keep everything clean to read through. You can find your signatures in your character profiles. (you are allowed to add other links if you want.)

Edit Profile > Signature

Your second post will use the template below. Please make sure the text isn't the same color as the code, it is extremely hard to read. If you need any help, please ask me, or another member of staff.

OTHER:
Before you make your storage & logs, please understand the guidelines because it would suck if I have to repeat myself for a question you could have asked beforehand, or simply just read before rushing. When you create a log, it's important to understand the rules, so PLEASE, read this first, and if you have any questions, DO NOT be shy, just ask.

STORAGE:
Your storage, just like the REST of the text fields should ONLY be holding links inside of them (if required). This means your organization, and clans need links; whether it be to your wiki, docs, or the approval of your clan in the submissions thread. The storage sub-forum can be found in the custom submissions forum, so you need to read those rules in order to get that template.

Code:

[b]Storage:[/b]
[b]Logs:[/b]
[b]Organization:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

TEMPLATES:

Drill likes this post

Drill
Drill

RPC Basic10

Approved Re: RPC

Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:58 am