Jujutsu Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

https://jujutsu-kaisen.forumotion.com

EVENTS Tokyo, Japan

Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:00 pm
PHASE 3: TOKYO, JAPAN
Tokyo, Japan Toko110
Tokyo, Japan Toko210
Tokyo, Japan Toko310
Tokyo, Japan Toko410
Information: This location is reserved for Team 6. Start your session where Sakurai left off, which was getting on the bus, and exiting at your designated location(s). Everyone on team 6 has been issued a picture through text message on the description of the cursed. We will also try to wrap this up before 15 posts.

PROFILE:

Like the other team located in the city of Tokyo, Team 6 had it worse because the Jujutsu Staff completely created a plan to wipe out this 'different' team. Had the boys survived, the administration of the Tokyo Technical College would've had their mouths to deal with which would have taken any aggro off of the Jujutsu Higher-ups. Kinshi Makotsu was already a mutant abomination for his absurd cursed ability. As for Hikaru, the fact he would be in the wrong place with the wrong person was enough to wipe him off the face of this earth. Team 6 received text messages on the curse's profile and a general location on where to find it. Surely one of them would have found it odd no one was there to greet them, but at the same time, all they could do was assume it was a part of the test.
Anonymous

EVENTS Re: Tokyo, Japan

Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:07 am
With the rubber soles of his sneakers bouncing off of the steps of the bus and onto the pavement, Urutora took a deep breath- one that was likely deeper than it needed to be.
It would go without saying that the boy was nervous. Luckily, his heart was beating at a steady pace- but while his chest usually pounded at a moderato, the rhythm of his heart was easily an allegro tempo that leaped up into his throat with every beat.
Still, his smile didn't fade, though his lips would wave occasionally. Urutora was more excited than anything. On the bus ride here, he did his best to disregard the implications of his performance on the upcoming mission, to simply view and focus solely on the task at hand... But the prospect of doing "proper" jujutsu against a curse many times more significant than the fly heads he'd bumped into in his hometown was enough to get him riled up and keep him there.

Urutora was clad in a plain black t-shirt, with a large, flat, bold and bright yellow plus sign across the center of the front. It was a shirt he liked a lot, but not too expensive, and he'd figured it would be wise to wear something non-restrictive for whatever he was about to get into- he didn't need to be an athlete to know that. The shirt was intentionally purchased a size or two too small, with the bottom of the shirt coming to about halfway down his thigh, and his arms having more than ample wiggle room in the sleeves. Continuing this trend, he wore a pair of baggy black track pants, with two parallel white lines that ran up their sides. The shins were wrapped in some black strips of cloth- karate black belts he'd purchased from a surplus store. This sealed off the cuffs, making the bottom of the trackpants fit more tightly than the top. He'd spray painted white lines onto the wrap so that it would match the pattern of the upper half of the track suit on the way there- the paint had run a little bit, giving the lines an interesting dripping effect.

The thickness of the atmosphere grew more and more suffocating the closer the duo drew to their destination, but the ominous gloom of the problem they were about to get into was casually rebelled against by the unbothered excited attitude of the bubbly teen taking point. Despite his short stature, his presence would be somewhat infectious to most- as long as he smiled upon you, one might feel safe. 

Tokyo, Japan Oikawa10

Hikari sighed with a persisting smile as he began to trot forward, having taken in his immediate surroundings. He unzipped and reached into his left pocket, pulling out his horribly cracked smartphone and unlocking it to where he left off- staring at the image of the apparition.
In his still zipped up right pocket rested a lighter, a pen, and a pocket knife- those were the only "survival" tools he could think to procure off of the top of his head. 
"We're here now!" Urutora said enthusiastically, before giggling and rolling his eyes at himself. 
"... Obviously. You think it really looks like this?" He asked his quiet companion, looking over briefly from his phone screen and over to him.
"I tried taking pictures of curses when I first started seeing em, yeah? And they- they didn't show up. This is probably a recreation of it- I wonder if the real thing's arm is that cool? What with the... With the bow and all?" Urutora rambled, both in an attempt to strike up conversation and walk himself through the information he had. He'd bent his right elbow in front of his chest and looked down at it, trying to imagine the logistics of a bow being there. Urutora made 'pew pew' noises in his head as he did so. 
"It's a bit odd, though, yeah? They didn't give us much to work with- aren't we supposed to be new recruits? Unless this thing is really weak, it's kinda unfair to expect us to smack it around with no guidance. There's only me and you to our cell, so..." Urutora spoke, looking up at the sky in thought before shaking his head. Dwelling on the negative data was never something he tried to do; he always found it best to acknowledge it and turn it into something usable- something positive.
"We'll be fiiiine. Worst comes to worst, you can throw me at it and run, yeah? I'm a sparklin' conversationalist; I wonder if it likes Kaws?... Nah, Biollante-Tan here's definitely a Banksy kinda guy." He exclaimed cheerfully. The whole conversation he'd been speaking pretty swiftly; Urutora needed a breath after finishing. He pocketed his phone as they ended up on the doorstep of the decrepit structure they were sent to investigate. He sniffed at the air jokingly.
"Yup, yah, mhm." Urutora said sternly with a nod and a serious face that didn't fit him- it cracked as soon as he'd finished speaking.
"There's definitely a curse here!... Maybe. Probably. Could be? Maybe we should knock and see if anyone's home. yeah?"
Hachiman
Hachiman

Tokyo, Japan Basic10

Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:54 am
Lost was an understatement, however, at least now Kinshi had sort of a clue of where he was to go now. They asked him to show up, for real this time, and Kinshi was more of a follower than a leader so he happily obliged. It beat wandering around the streets of Tokyo with nothing to do, now he had a destination and an objective, to a degree. It was pretty obvious that it was a test, but tests are what he's been doing all his life so what's one more.

So, he hopped on the bus. Got on when they told him to, got off when they told him as well, right behind this other kid who seemed a little too happy to be there. Kinshi used to know guys like that back on his old team, and they were always a handful to deal with. He stood not too far back and watched as the boy radiated nervousness. A sigh escaped Kinshi's lips as he wormed his way around the kid. He wore a black shirt and black jeans along with white sneakers, all of it being streetwear. It was loose, baggy, and at least two sizes too large for him but Kinshi was way past caring. He also wore a black baseball cap with the Kyoto Tech logo on it, though it'd be hard to read since was spun backwards on his head.

However before they got into the action, his partner had a lot to say. Too much in fact, but oh well. Kinshi's phone had been on the same screen since he got onto the bus. Deep down he was hoping it would be a quiet trip, but rarely are the Makotsu lucky.

"I mean, probably? Honestly, I've never even seen a spirit in my life. Tried to distance myself as far away from this stuff as possible." He slumped in his chair, trying to get comfortable before realizing they were getting close to the destination. "No matter how hard I tried though, it still seemed to bite me in the ass anyway. Anyways, maybe they got some sort of cursed item or something that lets them take pictures of them or something." Kinshi tried his best to look everywhere except the other kid's eyes, a habit of his. While the other kid kept rambling on and on, Kinshi hyperfocused on a spot on the chair in front of him. He was listening but not really registering anything that was said, until a few moments later when he finally spoke again.

"Alright so here's my two rules. First, stop talking. If not completely then by at least half, holy shit I can't keep up with you. Second, if and when we find this spirit, don't be an idiot. I've lost too many family members to dumb mistakes and dumb partners, don't make me one of em or I'll haunt you. Got it?" He stared at the kid with eyes that could burn a hole in a piece paper. If he were to take anything away from that, its that Kinshi was dead serious.

"Anyways, the name's Makotsu. Kinshi Makotsu, don't call me Kinshi. I hope we both go home tonight."
Npc-Sama
Npc-Sama

Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:28 am
The bustle of the big city. Million of people these days preferred the muddy frequency of the concrete jungles. It gave many the illusion they were living some special sort of life. Safe from the dangers of nature. Of wild beasts and the elements. What most did not understand was that these were hotbeds for human darkness. Poverty and crime were despair for many and feeling they had nowhere else to go, the infinite influx of negative emotions attracted curses of all kinds. 
Tokyo, Japan 10ejzfl
Tokyo, Japan 747bd0d4a755665dbc93807acc67727e
Tokyo, Japan Toko310
Tokyo, Japan ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwallpapercave.com%2Fwp%2Fwp5159749

Many stories above the ground did this mysterious curse reside. Its appearance is much different than its surroundings. Its entire body is composed of wood, that could be replicated when damage. It stood around seven feet tall & Its arm could manifest a large bow with etheric arrows comprised of raw cursed energy. This appearance meant that this spirit was adept as long-range. Closing the distance may have been the most probable defense against its abilities. However, this was not 100% certain. It could be just as capable up close. The potential sorcerer would have no way of knowing right away. 

The curse takes aim with its longbow, recognizing the boy who arrived at its enemy. It was approximately 12 or 13 stories above to the northeast of his current position. Makotsu would be given only one sign, sparkling green light as a rain of arrows suddenly cascaded from above, fanning out in a 5-meter wide cone that cascaded down at an alarming rate. Despite the height, it would reach him in approximately 4 seconds. Each arrow was composed of its cursed energy and carried its energy signature, but besides that, they were more than capable of piercing his flesh. Makotsu Would need to locate the exact rooftop the curse resided upon, and make his way up to the top of the building to face it. He would need to accomplish this quickly.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum