Jujutsu Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam]

+14
Reaper
Horus
Kojima
Ascend
ZimTheInvader
Iko
Hachiman
Crow
vios
zzeke.
Grim
! Kori
Kingu
END
18 posters
Go down
END
END

Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 Vermillion

EVENTS Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam]

Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
First topic message reminder :

Event Info, click here
Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 Senmach6Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 Senmachi5
Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 10ejzfl
The Saturday morning sun shined over the quiet neighborhoods of Tokyo (any ward you want). Today was special because it was the beginning of a new journey for the youth of already known clans and smaller families to make their mark in the jujutsu world. The Tokyo Technical School emailed each student a list of questions at 10:00 AM; the first three questions in section one would give the examiners an idea of each participant's personality and potential. If the answers were crappy, they could bet their asses they'd get denied, only to try again in next year's entrance exam. If their answers ended up being decent crap, they would get out what they put in. The future applicants may have just been waking up, or outside with their friends doing something, but as soon as the Tokyo Technical Colleges email popped up in their notifications they would immediately get to it in order to focus. Once they were done, each student would need to send it back the questions to the email they got them from.

Personality Questions
1. What is most important, Power or Control?  

2. You and your ally are surrounded by curses and there is a victim taken hostage. How would you respond?

3.  How would you like to be remembered?

Test Questions
1.) When faced with a strange new enemy to which you know nothing about, what is the most logical course of action?

2.) What would you say is the highest priority on a mission? 

3.) You are surrounded by curses. A young child is held hostage by one, your ally is injured, but still capable of fighting. There is a lane of escape for you. What is your next course of action? 

4.) A Special grade shows up. You are a first-year student and no third year or above is with you. What do you do? 

5.) Truly define your approach to jujutsu. What does your technique do? Give a scenario that you believe you could easily overcome.

Credit goes to Kojima for making these questions.

Spoiler:

Drill and Horus like this post

Ascend
Ascend

Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 Basic10

EVENTS Re: Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam]

Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:15 pm
Halfway walking home, Jin looked at the sky as his mind wondered like it did every day. He started thinking about his sister and where she could be, what could be happening to her right now. Feeling the anger swelling up inside him, Jin shook his head to try to stay positive, he knows that their day of meeting again will come and nothing will prevent that. Sighing some he grabbed his phone to look at the email again that was sent from Jujutsu High. Scrolling through the email, he felt his heart racing like he missed something important. Jin saw at the end of the email that it said to meet at Senju Park, with a shocked looked on his face he was just in that park before he left. Jin started sprinting towards the park once again hoping he isn't late on one of the most important days knowing he'll be 2 minutes late.
Anonymous

Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:39 pm
Urutora was laying atop his bed spread, tossing a tennis ball towards the ceiling. His mother had wanted him to play tennis, and his father tried to get him into sports in general- it never clicked. It seemed like the older and the more confident Urutora got, the less he 'clicked' in general with what his parents wanted for him. Discovering jujutsu certainly didn't help, and neither did him finding his mother's old notes from her time as a Window, and educating himself. Really, his current situation shouldnt've been the least bit surprising to him.
He was grounded. Boredom wasn't hard to find.
Urutora sighed as he caught the yellow green ball, the fan overhead starting to make his tanktop and atheletic shorts combo feel thinner than usually. 
Suddenly, his phone dinged. Urutora's phone never dinged, unless a family member wanted something. Figuring it was something important, he casually let the tennis ball fall and bounce off of his forehead and across the room, rolling over and picking up the cracked, foreign-brand cellphone. The name in his notifications made his dull eyes widen and fill themselves with their usual light, and he sat up from bed and hunched over his screen with immediate, full interest.
This could NOT be happening.

Personality Questions
1. What is most important, Power or Control?  
Control, by a longshot. The idea of having all the talent in the world, but being unable to express it how I need or desire to... It terrifies me. You cannot create the Mona Lisa without skill, no matter how much paint you have or its quality. Only in this case, your attempt to create the Mona Lisa with reckless abandon wouldn't just harm your artistic integrity- jujutsu is a medium that has a direct physical impact on the world, so messing up or lacking discretion in this field could cause major collateral. But there's no such thing as too much control... Control in itself is the power to manipulate, and you can make a bit of strength or material stretch very far if you understand it well enough.
2. You and your ally are surrounded by curses and there is a victim taken hostage. How would you respond?
Optimism, and a plan! Prioritizing the hostage, of course. I don't know the full scope of the situation, but from what I've got... I'd try to push through the curses with me and my ally to rescue the hostage, and then would urge the ally to escape with the hostage while I do my best to cover their escape. It's okay if I get left behind.
3.  How would you like to be remembered?
I would like to be remembered as someone who made the world smile through their art. Jujutsu is my craft, so I'd like for lots of people to know me and my creations as something that safeguarded their well-being. If you wouldn't like to read all that... I want to be known as someone that protected people and brought happiness. 

Test Questions
1.) When faced with a strange new enemy to which you know nothing about, what is the most logical course of action?
Observe! I don't engage directly- they want to know as much about me as I do about them. 
Urutora gulped as he paced around his room, stopping his tracks as he was walking across his desk and looking down at his phone with a gulp.
"I wonder if they'd get upset if I put 'I'd strike up a conversation and compliment them'?... It's better to leave that part out for now. They're asking for the most logical, not the most fun."
I move carefully, lightly pressing and challenging them in order to draw out more information about the way they move and fight. I only strike and confront them directly when I either have no option, or I have certainty I understand their kit fully. The former is probably the most likely.
Making sure people are safe. Civilian's come first, but I'd also like to protect my allies, too, and ensure their safety. Though if they're willing to sacrifice themselves for the objective, then I will prioritize it above them- they know the risks, and it would be an insult to them and their art to not let them execute their will.
3.) You are surrounded by curses. A young child is held hostage by one, your ally is injured, but still capable of fighting. There is a lane of escape for you. What is your next course of action? 
I prioritize the saving of the child above all else. If possible, I'd like for the ally and the child to be able to take the lane of escape together. Ideally I'd be there as well, but if I can only choose two...
4.) A Special grade shows up. You are a first-year student and no third year or above is with you. What do you do? 
I prioritize escaping, while gathering information if I can. Should I survive, the information would be great to have and distribute.
5.) Truly define your approach to jujutsu. What does your technique do? Give a scenario that you believe you could easily overcome.
I don't fully understand my cursed technique, or how it functions. I have yet to properly execute it, I believe. I'm excited to study it with the lense of experience Jujutsu Tech can provide.
As far as my approach to jujutsu... I believe cursed energy, resulting from condensed negative emotions, is both art itself, and an artistic medium. It is "pain art" at its core, but I believe it can be used to create pieces with a message of positivity- hope, joy... Smiles. I desire to refine the artform that is my jujutsu, and use it in service of humanity's collective spirit. To this end, I am equally excited to observe jujutsu as I am to learn how to harness it.

Urutora looked down at his phone, scrolling up and down through the email with an ultra-critical lense. He'd never actually applied to an art school before, but the idea never scared him- he'd always knew he'd find a way in. Still, even though he saw jujutsu as an art... It was also a powerful weapon, a tool- a form of energy that can do things straight of a manga, that can destroy much more easily than it can create. This was not equivalent to 'just' an art school- this would become a way of life. Even if he had the talent, and they liked his questions, and he made it in... What if he made a mistake? What if the passion that he'd been searching for for so long, decided to slip through his grasp and betray his intentions?
After a fully, thirty seconds of his bullet train of thought moving at a million miles per hour, Urutora's ignorance and heart kicked in, and slammed his thumb down onto the cracked screen of his smartphone- clicking the send button and replying to the sender. He fell back onto his bed, collapsing- his chest was pounded, and he felt nauseous despite having not eaten anything yet. Still, a shaky smile found itself cutting across his face as he stared up at his popcorn ceiling, his eyes drawing constellations between the mini stalactites and showing him visions of grandeur.
"I wonder what the greatest sorcerer is doing right now... Or what they look like. What does 'the greatest' mean for jujutsu?... I hope I'll get to find out."
Serpent

Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 Vermillion

Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:39 pm
For the past few days Ao had lived hunching over his desk, eyes bound to his monitor. He was surrounded by a thick pulpy nest of papers, books, magazines, folders, binders, notebooks, and even a few intermingled prints of classic paintings. Arranged in stacks in some obscure code known only to Ao himself, they rose almost past his head and enclosed him in study. The labored the thin wooden table so much the surface sagged down, its legs bulged outwards, and whenever he added something to the index or distributed the weight of his forearms in an unfamiliar way it threw itself into a fit of creaking. These fits lasted from a couple minutes to upwards of a half hour, and were so severe his father had mistaken them several times for the cries of a large rodent burrowing through the walls of their apartment. But Ao had no time or energy to pay mind to his table's screams, now they had become a familiar atmospheric sound--white noise, even. Now all of his focus was invested in the monitoring of his email. He sat with his muscles tight and still in his chair, oriented directly forwards. His foot tapped on the cold hardwood floor so much and so hard he had given himself a blister. He stared into the blue eye of his computer screen, typing a few sentences of a paper he was writing and then clicking back to the email tab where he lingered for another minute or so before returning. Ao knew he would see and hear the notification regardless of where he was, but he wanted to be sure he didn't miss it and eliminate any paranoia. For years he had been preparing for his application to Tokyo Technical School, and this would be the culmination of that preparation, and the first step in achieving his ultimate goal, for which he had prepared all his life.

"Thank you for the opportunity to take this test.

Personality Questions
1. What is most important, Power or Control?

I've considered this one the longest out of all of the questions, even though its one of the briefest. For that reason it stumped me. The definition for power I think makes the most sense is this context is the ability to influence or produce an effect. To contrast power, the most appropriate definition of control is to have power over, to be able to harness, direct, and manage something. At first I over-essentialized the question, isolating each one from the other and considering its sole strength. But I've realized it's impossible to compare them in such a way without precise definitions or more specific scenarios. But, after considering the question on a more overall level, I've decided that power is the most important. Control can be learned and developed, but power, by contrast, is innate. It is potential ability that is foremost in deciding one's influence, and it is a necessary foundation everything must have at least to some extent in order to produce any material effect.

2. You and your ally are surrounded by curses and there is a victim taken hostage. How would you respond?

(My actions will differ slightly depending on the more specific details of the scenario, but my overall outlook and tactics will remain the same.)
I'm not very familiar with the actual mental workings of curses, so I would experiment with influencing them through communication at first. If the situation wasn't especially dire or fast-paced, I would attempt to understand their cause and speak from a place, or one of understanding of the holders of negative emotion that birthed it to loosen their guard and possibly even negotiate. If such action failed or seemed inappropriate for the situation, I would resort to making a scene by taunting or rambling loudly and exaggerating my movements to divert the curses' attention. I would act with boldness, but not erratically, to avoid provoking the curse to attack us or more importantly the vulnerable hostage out of panic. Providing this distraction would most likely allow an opening for my companion to advance and attempt to save the hostage.

3. How would you like to be remembered?

It's selfish, but I want to be remembered first as an upstanding and elite Ryu clansperson. Second, I want to murder as many cursed spirits as I physically can throughout my career.

Test Questions

First, I would be upfront and ask questions. Some fighters, I've found, are conceited and talkative and will reveal important details merely through minor verbal prodding (a fault I myself am only sometimes excused from, when I am in a level and analytical space of mind). Following that, I'd resort to physical prodding: attacking with little commitment to test my potential opponent.

As a Jujutsu Sorcerer, the highest priority on a mission is to maximize the safety of humans from the incarnations of cursed energy. The execution of this plan can be extremely complex, as I've heard and figured. Sometimes sacrificing civilians over one's self is more strategically viable, as the Jujutsu Sorcerer may be able to enact more good through surviving to save more people than those at hand. Jujutsu Sorcerers also must weigh the specific qualities, raw strength, and quantity of curses in order to make a decision and maximize their produced good.

I would continue to fight and instruct my ally discreetly to exaggerate their pain in order to feign weakness and direct their attention towards them. I would tell them to take a passive role but to make as much use of their remaining energy as they physically can from the sidelines.

First, I would keep as safe a distance as possible while contacting my higher-ups. I would study it and record as much data on it as possible--probably on my phone so it could be easily-directed to other Jujutsu Sorcerers--without it noticing me. If revealed I would try to trick it into a state of distraction to open myself a route of exit.

In my use of Jujutsu I try to be as efficient as possible, maximizing my lightweight build and my scarce Cursed Energy. I make use of my intellect and wit to act swiftly, with concentration of power and resources, and with precision. This in true in my approach to all areas of combat. I am bold and up for the challenge missions impose, and can complete them without fail. An example of a scenario I could easily overcome is one against a powerful, newly-formed curse. I would study their origins and impulses through researching their place of origin beforehand or in battle through communication or observation. Having such information would allow me to manipulate them on a mental level easily in battle. I would take advantage of their inexperience by outsmarting them, avoiding their raw expulsions of energy with my excellent speed, and leaning in to deliver well-aimed blows with my specialized weaponry and cursed energy saturated techniques.

Thank you again,
Ao Ryu"

On finishing, Ao reread his work, sent the email, and with firm palms closed the computer and swept it to the edge of his desk. He stood, stretched, and swung his head away from the desk, trying to shake his anxiety.

Later Ao arrived at the park and took a seat in the closest bench he could, grinning. He wore his Table Tennis uniform -- his most formal outfit -- and had sunscreen spread all over his body so thickly he glowed.

Vermillion and ! Kori like this post

Drill
Drill

EVENTS Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam]

Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:03 pm
The scintillating sun radiated on the Zenin household and Tokyo. The sound of a Shoji opening permeated through the Zenin hallway for a minimal second. The one who opened the Shoji came to be a home caretaker. She came to rouse a young teenage boy who senselessly slept a portion of the grand morning away, but it stopped at this moment. The gentle hand of the woman tapped against the shoulder of the youthful boy whose eyes began opening slowly, wiping his eyes and drool from his mouth, looking around the room in the clenches of drowsiness, but managed to get to his feet. The caretaker bowed her head; the young did the same while she left in quiet haste. Dimness occupied the area while the boy made his way to the bathroom, turning on the lights, leaving the door open, phone in hand; he noticed an email from the "Tokyo Technical School." Looking through the email, he realized what he needed to do, but first, he brushed his teeth and took care of his hygiene before tunneling his attention onto the email. Before leaving the bathroom, he stared at his reflection in the mirror, noticing everything about himself, staring at his short auburn hair, then the segmented blue/green (Left) and amber/blue (Right) eyes, and finally the tanned-skin complexion. 

"The Tokyo Technical School emailed me? Ra Zenin? What a great honor." Ra Zenin said to his reflection. 

But, staring for long only wasted his time, so he went to sit on his bed and began answering the questions.Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 724c478b8359421c729a469f94b37614

1. Power or control?
Without the right control, power comes nothing, but a limitation of yourself

2. You and your ally are surrounded by curses and there is a victim taken hostage. How would you respond?
If a victim is in danger, I must make my objective to ensure their safety over all else. Despite my peer in the face of danger, they may be able to hold off on these curses long enough for me to save the victim who gotten made hostage.

3. How would you like to be remembered?
As a person who did the "right" thing at every occasion and even be known as a powerful sorcerer

4. When faced with a strange new enemy to which you know nothing about, what is the most logical course of action?
Proceed with caution and fend them off for as long as need be

5. What would you say is the highest priority on a mission?
Clearing the area of any curses and making sure anyone made a hostage is saved

6. You are surrounded by curses. A young child is held hostage by one, your ally is injured, but still capable of fighting. There is a lane of escape for you. What is your next course of action?
Give it all that we can, inspire my teammate to carry on with fighting until the end is met, with failure of doing so would be a mission failed. 

7. A Special grade shows up. You are a first-year student and no third year or above is with you. What do you do?
As a sorcerer I must do the best I can against the special grade by any means

8. What does your technique do? Give a scenario that you believe you could easily overcome.
My technique is based around the summoning of Shikigami of different categories that I can summon with consistency, but also revolves around shadows as well.

After coming to a completion of the questions, Ra Zenin made his way to the Senju Park for enjoyment of fresh air.

Vermillion likes this post

Vermillion
Vermillion

https://jujutsu-kaisen.forumotion.com

Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:36 pm

1 HOUR(S) HAS ELAPSED

Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 P1
The major players for the entry exam had all arrived from their homes and other personal activities; It was time for the new generation to breathe life into a restless storm that would give rise to pandemonium and begin a neo-age of Jujutsu Sorcerery that no one had ever seen. This year's exam was introduced to the esteemed Unmei Clan known throughout all of Japan as a major government family; the Unemi was acknowledged as an authority compared to other clans, but there was a Yakuza family who surpassed their power. They were known as the strongest benefactor to the Japanese Government and also the Jujutsu world, rivaling the mysterious Kage Organization. The rowdy bunch who never bowed to any authority, The Ryu Clan. Interesting personalities who were thought to be mere hobbyists joined this year's entrance exam, the music listener Okiku Ito, a youth with a mysterious charm for the potential of leadership, or the creative thinker and painter, Hikaru Uratora. Even members of the famous Zenin and Kamo clan arrived; nearly extinct families like the Suzaku were here to make a statement as well. Surprisingly, the principal and his staff were interested in two specific applicants, Iko Kamo and Ao Ryu for their profound degree of intellect to bewilder many. Iko Kamo was already thought of to be a revolutionary in the medical field, so the Jujutsu Technical College had been expecting her for quite some time now. Ao Ryu was desired for his seemingly endless pool of general and specific studies. He too was another person who would usher in the new generation's flame.

This year was indeed filled with a color of new students. As everyone arrived, Sakurai had them all display their level of cursed energy while taking note of their control. The reason he did this was to set them up into teams for phase three of this exam. The staff was positive that personalities like Kamiki Suzuaku, Taikutsuna, and Kensaku Unmei would act as optimistic pillars in their teams if things got dire. After Sakurai observed everything he needed, he felt impressed to some degree because actions still spoke louder. Sakurai gave each potential student the instructions for the final phase of the exam where many things would be tested. Before he did, a mass email was sent to each of their phones that outlined the six squads and their captains. 

TEAM LISTINGS

TEAM 1 
1. Iko Kamo (Captain)
2. Nagi Seijūrō
3. Jin Ryu

TEAM 2  - 
1. Okiku Ito (Captain)
2. Kingu Ryu 
3. Taikutsuna Unmei
4. Rengoku Takahiro

TEAM 3 
1. Mitei Unmei (Captain)
2. Kensaku Unmei
3. Katsumi Unmei 

TEAM 4
1. Hajime Ryu (Captain)
2. Kamiki Suzaku

TEAM 5
1. Ao Ryu (Captain)
2. Masahi Unmei
3. Ra Zenin

TEAM 6
Hikaru Urutora (Leader)
Kinshi Makotsu

! Kori likes this post

Iko

Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:29 am

Hopping out the UBER she finally arrived, her vision instantly flushed from the dark interior of the vehicle to an onslaught of various shades of green. It was a refreshing change from being coped up in the concrete death trap that was Tokyo. She immediately felt the flow of of different energies in the vicinity some more well versed in masking than others. Schooling her features she simply took in her surroundings, purposely not showing the complexities of her thoughts on her face. These folks were a different lot, that was to be for sure...

' I'm sure we'll be forced into some cringy ass ice breaker to get to know one another, the real question is who will I be stuck with in this exam who will most likely make me lose my head? There's always one fucking guy that never pulls his end on group projects. This will be no exception.'

Within feet of the entrance she noticed the 'welcoming party', examiners taking log of our energy and control differentials to properly place in groups she'd bet. As projected, this exam is going just as predicted. However she didn't bother doing any background checking on the other participants. Seeing first hand who showed out this year would hopefully keep this interesting enough. She engaged with the staff and flexed her abilities for moment, but still keeping most under wraps as best she could. Iko was always a little weary of other sorcerers, although yes in the grand scheme of things we were all on the same side, but some of these ....entities who've taken on sorcery should not be trusted. Until the problem showed it's face she'd remain cool, calm, and relatively collected.

Soon the names of those matched on teams were announced via email, she immediately swiped for her name...

' Captain eh? Ugh...responsibility. Whyyyyy'

"Sufficient."

Looking up from her device she addressed the crowd of other students.

"Seijūrō-san, Ryu-san,  can you please identify yourselves?"

She didn't wait for them to finish their greetings, they didn't have time to waste. The stop clock started the moment the last participant arrives.

"Please refer to me as Kamo-san, I will be your captain for the reminder of this portion of the exam. During the remainder of this exam I ask that you please:

A. Not get me killed.

B. Don't yourself killed.

With that said, is there anything I should know about BEFORE we start fighting for our lives?"

Iko waited patiently, displaying casual body language while her body sat back draped across a park bench her head tilted interested in their thoughts...

Vermillion likes this post

Kojima
Kojima

Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 Dragon10

http://Cloudcoast.website

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:20 am

Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 Image0
Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 P1
Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 Amongstthecloud5
Over the course of an hour, students began to file in. Mostly one at a time, but a certain few in groups. For the full duration of the period of idleness, Sakurai did not move, his eyes glued to his screen as if just another bystander relaxing at the park. He wondered if the students knew he was the.." proctor" for the day, not that he was hiding it or anything. His ear picked up on some of their conversations. Their smiles and laughs. Their scrutiny. He remembered a time when he had been first introduced to This world. How the light can be quick to fade. It was almost refreshing. He wondered how many of them already knew of the horrors of life. Not just for humans, but what humans inevitably created.  Days relaxing in the park became that much more valuable. Despite how annoying he had initially been to be tricked into coming here. He would no longer gripe or complain about his hour spent in the park. Or of the burden of managing students. He could only hope this class would grow strong. And Live longer.
And thus the hour was up. He would wait until he was sure there were no new arrivals. The last of the stragglers made their way into the huddle. He would return his device to sleep mode and raise from the bench. The phone slipped right back into his pocket. His hands remained there as his voice spoke out with gentle authority.

"Hello Prospective Students. I am Sakurai. Your guide for Tokyo Tech Today. By now you have all seen the teams you are to be placed in. Hopefully, you will become accustomed to those you are working alongside. I will be honest. You are not like other students. The world you are going to is not one to be taken lightly. I personally have read each of your exam answers and I can say with full confidence that many of your preconceived notions and ideals will be broken in the days to come.

He takes a deep breath and scans the crowd of fresh faces. Should he even bother paring names and faces yet? It was a cold question to ask, but a viable one all the same.

"Should you all pass. You will make up a Majority of the Jujutsu Technical Students on Campus. You are all the underclassmen to a single Upperclass student. He is currently not here. "Hopefully, you all will have a chance to meet young Hajime later as he is getting back from a mission. That should tell you how potent each of your roles will be as students this year. You will need to watch and protect each other. It will come a time where success and survival will depend on who you can depend on, just as much as you will need to rely on yourself. You must remain strong in the face of unspoken horrors. "
"If that is too much to bear. I will give each of you a moment to turn around and go home. To forget about this life and to live long and hard for your own aim...

For a moment he stood there silent and looked into each of their eyes. Would any of them really turn around?. It was unlikely, but he would give them the chance anyway.
"...Very Well."

After that brief pause, the tone of his voice changed just a bit. And the air behind his words changed. The students were allowed to show off the quality of their cursed energy one after the other. This would give each student a chance to gauge the overall level of power their allies had. But there was still more to see in a live setting.
"Now that we have that out of the way..."
"For your first assignment as potential sorcerers, The Next Phase of the exam will evaluate teamwork. The students will be given a task to hunt a cursed spirit to either capture or exorcise it. If you survive, you will be granted entry, if you are victorious, you will be granted entry. If a member of your team dies, then you will not be granted entry. If this is understood, then wait here until your ride arrives..."

He removes his phone and checks the time.
"It should be here right about now..."
Just behind the group was a private bus on the street awaiting the students to pile on.
Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 176075
Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 Kikis-delivery-service-anime
Once the bus driver placed his pedal to the metal, Sakurai returned to his own car and sat in it for a time. His portion of the day is now complete. He would drive back to the school on his own time. The pre-exam had come to a close and the 2021 class of Jujutsu sorcerers had made it to the first benchmark. This was the beginning of the rest of their lives. One could only guess what horrors awaited them in the future.
Episode 0 [S1 - Entry Exam] - Page 3 Amongstthecloud5

Vermillion, Kojima, Kingu, ! Kori and Rey. like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum